Device Owner (Non Root) Mode Setup
- Make sure your phone running Android 5.0+ and you know how to use ADB clearly.
- Go to “Settings - Accounts”, remove ALL ACCOUNTS including your Google account.
- If multi-user or guest mode has been set on your device, also need to be closed or deleted
- Run “adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.catchingnow.icebox/.receiver.DPMReceiver “ on your computer.
- Reboot then you can add your accounts and guest mode back.
- Q: It shows “Not allowed to … already several accounts on the device”
A: Please follow step 2 and remove ALL accounts. PS: Pulling out SIM card may be required for Xperia and ZUK devices.
- Q: It shows “Not allowed to … already several users on the device”
A: Please follow step 3 and remove the guest mode or multi app/private mode.
- Q: There is “Device is managed by your organization” on my notification center after setting up. Why?
A: That is how Ice Box works.
- Q: How to uninstall Ice Box?
- A: Just select “Uninstall” in the settings of Ice Box.